4 December 2014

The 'Me-Time' Tag

What do you watch or read during me-time?
'Me-time' is definitely my time to catch up on YouTube videos and blog posts. I'm not one to sit and watch TV or movies on my own as I just don't seem to have the ability to solely watch TV without being on my laptop at the same time or I will get bored and fidgety, whereas when I'm with Lee, we can sit for hours watching Netflix (currently watching Prison Break if you're wondering).  

What do you wear during me-time? 

Pyjamas, always. At this time of year, often paired with fluffy socks and my dressing gown, comfort is key. 

What are your me-time beauty products?

Definitely a face mask, I love the Una Brennan Rose Hydrate mask as it's so comfortable to wear and leaves my skin feeling nice and nourished. I also love giving my body a treat with Soap and Glory's breakfast scrub which smells heavenly. 

Current favourite nail polish? 

I've rediscovered an oldie but goodie recently, Rimmel's Grey Matter. I remember always wearing this with a matte top coat back in the day but nowadays I much prefer the glossy finish of this autumnal shade. 

What do you eat/drink during me-time?

Right now, It has to be a hot chocolate in the biggest mug I can find. In terms of food I'll often be eating whatever chocolate I come across or crisps and dip is another common one, Dairy Milk Oreo and Cool Original Doritos with Sour Cream and Chive Dip are my faves, mmm. 

Current favourite candle?

Although my most currently burned candle is Yankee Candle's Cinnamon Stick due to it's Christmassy feel, I'm not too sure about the scent yet. Lee describes it as 'bad breath which smells good' - take from that what you will. My favourite however, is Lilly Flame's Fairy Dust, different to the usual sweet scents that I'm attracted too but I love the powdery girliness of it. 

Do you ever have outdoor me-time?

I don't and I have no idea why, I think it's just my laziness opting for my bed and laptop instead but I would love to take more solo walks. I love shopping alone if that counts, I'd definitely consider that me-time. 

Would you ever go see a movie alone?

I don't think I would, as I've said I'm not too good at watching movies alone and I can't see myself finding it fun. I do enjoy my own company but I see going to the cinema as a nice thing to do with others and me and Lee go often anyway so I wouldn't see a need to go alone. Also, you wouldn't be able to have that deep post-movie discussion on opinions. 

Favourite online shop?

I don't buy much online but I'm always browsing, my favourite is definitely ASOS and you can't beat a bit of Topshop, Miss Guided and Feel Unique. I often find myself browsing the homeware departments on stores such as Next or H&M too.

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? 

That's pretty much my me-time summed up. If I have a day off I'll take some time in the morning to watch some YouTube and read some blog posts but me-time definitely most often happens in the evening when I have no plans, always beginning with a long bath.

I'd love to read your answers to this tag!

Rachael x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. This is such a lovely tag dear. I'd love to do this tag soon.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, I'd love to read your answers!

      Delete
  2. Ah this tag is such a nice one to do, I need more me-time! :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I loved answering the questions! x

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely tag - I'll have to try and do it this weekend.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice post. That mask looks wonderful!

    http://arnellavanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading these type of posts, really loved knowing more about you! :)

    Colorful Closets

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tags and I loved reading yours! I will do this tag soon too!

    Jana
    http://essentialmustela.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these types and posts, great way of finding out more as I have just discovered your blog. x

    www.misslinnyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© What Rachael Wrote. All rights reserved.
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig