12 October 2014

This Week's Highlights

♦ Treating myself to a hot chocolate and rocky road whilst waiting for the bus after a long day at uni and having a nice feeling of contentment whilst drinking said hot chocolate on the bus, with my headphones in. 
♦ Having a super hyper half hour before bed one night, I can be really weird. 
♦ Calling in at our usual takeaway for a chicken kebab wrap whilst on a evening drive...
♦ ...and calling in once again on a different day before a night of dog sitting and X factor.
♦ Wearing my new super cosy Primark winter PJ's.
♦ Spending money on nice things.
♦ Possible holiday plans for next year. 
♦ The decision to finally ditch the dip dye and grow my hair long again, short hair, you've been nice while you've lasted.
♦ The amazing 3 course meal we had at one of our favourite country pubs, peanut butter cheesecake is my weakness. 
    So I have decided to substitute my lengthy monthly round ups for smaller, more concise posts like this one. Although it's good to reflect on the month as a whole, I feel as if I'm just listing events in those posts (had a night at the pub, had a takeaway night etc) and that makes them loose their significance, especially when they happened earlier on in the month. I know weekly round up type posts are here, there and everywhere but I consider this blog to be an online diary to me, and I think this format is going to work better and will probably make me appreciate the smaller moments of happiness. 

    Rachael x
    SHARE:

    12 comments

    1. Peanut butter cheesecake? Oh my gosh!! xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hot chocolate, rocky road and peanut butter cheesecake?! *insert Homer Simpson drooling sound here*.

      x

      ReplyDelete
    3. great way to recall the happy moments that made you smile. AWWW i really want rocky road, luckily i'm passing m&s food tomorrow. ;)

      http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! Ooh treat yourself, Gregg's are the best!

        Delete
    4. You have no idea how tempted I now am to get a hot chocolate before my lecture today, I think it's going to have to happen! Lovely post too xx


      Jemma | Jemma In Words

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I hope you went for it, I can see myself doing it very often this winter! Thanks xx

        Delete
    5. I love reading other peoples' lists of happy things. It makes me so vicariously happy!

      Treating yourself to a hot drink after class though, I know exactly the joy in that :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aw I love reading these posts too, I know what you mean! Yeah, I'll definitely be doing it more often, it was gooood x

        Delete
    6. I'm sorry, did you say PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE?! *drools*

      That sounds out of this world amazing! <3

      I love drinking hot drinks on the bus, plugged into my music. There's something so self-indulgent about it isn't there? :) xx

      Little Miss Katy | Lifestyle, Fashion & Beauty

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I did indeed, it was amaaazing! There definitely is, such a nice feeling xx

        Delete

    © What Rachael Wrote. All rights reserved.
    TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig